Micro Black Automatic Coffee Machine

Micro Black Automatic Coffee Machine

https://amzn.to/2Vce8ce

Specifiations:

  • ONE TOUCH: Prepare 3 Barista quality specialties including Ristretto, Espresso and coffee at the touch of a button - Coffee only
  • COMPACT: Slim design, perfect for small spaces
  • CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Multi-level grinder will perfectly grind whole beans to the optimum fineness
  • ECO FRIENDLY: JURA is always freshly ground, Not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
  • CAPACITY: 37 ounce water tank, 7 ounce bean container
  • Note : All machines are tested prior to leaving factory and there could be coffee residue in machine ,though they are cleaned thoroughly in the factory
  • Page number 20 of User manual has information about functions of symbols on the machine; Energy efficiency class / energy consumption: 41 kw per h.

Other product info from buyers:

  1. Here is the problem. The machine is very temperamental. One day it works like a charm, next day it does not do pre and post flushing. Next day it dumps the water and the coffee in the basket, nothing comes out of the espresso spout. Then try again it works.. So few weeks ago I went to the Jura site and submitted the product support contact form. Have not heard from them yet, not even a automated email. I travel a lot for work, so never have time to call them, expected some sort of online support at least via email.

    Unfortunately I LOVE the espresso this machines makes (when its working)! **
  2.  I use this daily, and have been for about 3 months now. I have experienced nothing but excellent homemade espresso. Build quality is top notch as expected.

    I clean the machine when it recommends a cleaning and appreciate how automated this entire thing is. You turn it on, press a button and are instantly greeted with the sweet smell of fresh espresso.

    I only have a small gripe (wasn't enough to knock it a star). It seems to count the number of brews to indicate when to empty the grounds bin. Well, I clean it after I turn off the machine so I can wipe down all the residue from the final rinse it does. As such, sometimes it will say the bin is full and make me empty it after my first shot in the morning, when it is clearly far from full. It's also programmed on a small time delay, so you cant just remove the tray and stick it back in, it will still insist you empty it. I chuckle inside at the programming involved here, but wish I could just pop out the tray, pop it back in and keep brewin. Nonetheless, it is a fantastic machine and I am very happy I bought it! Love my espresso! *****


https://amzn.to/2Vce8ce


Price: $899.00




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Espresso Coffee Grinder with Doser Chamber

Silver Black Personal Coffee Maker