Silver Black Personal Coffee Maker

Silver Black Personal Coffee Maker

Silver Black Personal Coffee Maker

Specifications:

  • QUICK AND HOT: Heats up quickly to the perfect temperature of 200°F
  • CAPACITY: Includes 16 ounce stainless steel travel mug or use your own mug (up to 7" tall)
  • PERMENANT FILTER: Can be used with ground coffee or soft coffee pods
  • COMPACT AND STYLISH: Small foot print with full stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
  • EASY TO CLEAN: Travel mug, coffee filter and removable filter basket are dishwasher safe 

Other product info from buyers: 

  1. I’ve had this coffee maker for a little over one year. It has been a great little machine and have truly liked its ease of use, compact size, and quality of coffee. What I’m upset about is that it seems to be malfunctioning. Last week, it only filtered about 75% of the water through. After cleaning it and testing it again, it still is only filtering 75% of the water through. I thought this machine would last longer than a year :/ but now I will have to look for a new brand.
  2. I make two containers from this every morning. Takes maybe 1.5 mins. to fill and add coffee and just 6 mins. to brew and finish dripping into the double metal container. Beware, the container gets quite "warm" almost hot to touch, which is why I transfer the coffee to my 16 oz. travel mug. This is my second unit. After a couple of years my first one's on/off switch stuck and it stopped working. Only costs around $49. Well worth it in my opinion. 
https://amzn.to/3c7cr6C
Price: $39.15

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Micro Black Automatic Coffee Machine

Espresso Coffee Grinder with Doser Chamber