Silver Single Serve Brewer coffemaker

Silver Single Serve Brewer coffemaker

https://amzn.to/34sAH0h

Specifications:

  • K-Cup-compatible brewer makes one cup at a time
  • Push button control for 3 beverage sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
  • Removable 40 oz. reservoir
  • 30-minute auto shut off. Refer User guide below for Troubleshooting steps
  • Compatible with ground coffee filter (not included). NOTE: Refer user manual before user for better understanding
  • Actual unit dimensions: 10.7” D x 7.25” W x 12.1 ” H 

Other product info from buyers:

  1.  Leaks after light use for 8 months (1 cup/day average). Manufacturer customer support terrible! I actually liked the machine at first. Did what I wanted it to do, although it sounds a bit like a ship's foghorn. After eight months of light use, the water reservoir malfunctioned. There's a plastic or rubber seal attached to a spring where it fits into the machine and that piece broke, causing the reservoir to leak copiously. Called Cuisinart four weeks ago since there is a 3 year warranty. Was told they'd send a new reservoir free of charge. Never arrived, so called today. Was told they were on back order and they don't know when they will be in. Umm, hello? This means I can't use the coffee maker. What really makes me angry is that that they are available for purchase for $31 on the same website I found the phone number and email for customer support. When I asked the representative about that, he said that was a different division and that the "warranty division" couldn't get the reservoirs from them. Doesn't make sense.
  2.  My Keurig finally broke so I shopped around for a new one. This time I wanted a smaller machine. Additionally i was looking for the "look" of stainless, more modern than the typical black machine. I found this one when my intent was to purchase the Keurig mini that was on sale. However, when i looked at the Keurig mini in the store, it seemed cheaply made. Then I saw this maker. I really liked the look of it and it seemed well made. Usually, I look at reviews before I buy, but I was already in the store and the thought of going home empty handed did not site well with me. I purchase the Cuisinart Single serve and I Love it! Glad I didn't read the reviews before, because I may not have purchased, it if I did. I like my coffee hot not scolding. My machine gave me a medium hot cup of coffee. This machine is fast too! No waiting. I have not had a problem with the different cup size settings either as some posters have said. Whatever size i press, i get. I drink organic brews and never felt like they were weak in taste. Everyone who has tried a cup, liked it. Granted, anytime you can turn a machine on and it immediately brews, it is not going to be really hot to the point of having to wait to drink it. I don't want my coffee that hot. My cup never sits around long enough to get cold.I suppose if you are the type that slowly drinks your coffee, then this machine would not be for you. It is not in the same league as a Bunn coffee maker but the price isn't either. Pros:Modern design, easy to set up, clean, change filter, different size cup settings and fast! Cons: temp of coffee is not as hot as a full pot of coffee or a more expensive machine. I would recommend it!
https://amzn.to/34sAH0h


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Micro Black Automatic Coffee Machine

Espresso Coffee Grinder with Doser Chamber

Silver Black Personal Coffee Maker